Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shhh.. She's Sleepin!!

Well of course one of Mayzie's favorite past times is sleeping, and I just think she looks so stinking cute when she is sleepin, so here are some pics of her snoozin away.

I spy with my little eye a teeny little girl in a not so teeny bed..
She seems to always have her hands up by her face in some dainty little way.. Don't worry I don't beat my kid, that is just a birth mark on her hand. It is really dark but it is her trademark.


Don't you just love the pot gut already hanging out.. I sure do.

Doesn't she just look so peaceful.


2 comments:

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Oh she is too cute. I love all the little poses they do when sleeping. It makes me kinda sad, I won't ever have a little one like this again. But man she is cute, she makes me want another one!!!

Bethany Hoyt said...

Kelsey, your baby is so darling! Congrats on her arrival!