Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mayzie's Room!!

Here are a few pics of Mayzie's room.. We still need to get some decorations up but at least we have all the furniture in and she will be able to live in there. I think it turned out pretty dang cute. I am excited to have a baby to put in the room soon..

This is what you see when you walk into the room, my parents gave us the recliner and I love it. It is so comfy.


My parents also let us borrow this dresser, it was just plain white but we had leftover paint from the crib so we decided to paint it to match and I think it turned out pretty cute. I want to get a cute quote in vinyl lettering and put it in the brown paint above the dresser. Just haven't got it yet.
Still my favorite part of the room, her crib. I just love her crib, Bren got the shelves in the end and we put all the baskets in it and it turned out awesome.
I have some cute letters to put on the shelf above the curtains that say her name but we just have to finish them and put them up. Anyways this is where my little girl will be if she ever decides to come!!

Oh and here is a belly shot from Friday!!

6 comments:

K_Williams said...

SO CUTE!!! i wish that i could paint and make Jaxon's room all cute like that! You are so cute too! tell mayzie that i want to see her so to come soon! love ya bud! hang in there... it will be here faster than you know it!

@manda said...

AMAZING KELS! Seriously so cute! Your hubby sure is handy. Then add in your style :) I can't wait to see pics of you beautiful baby. Good luck this week and I hope she comes soon.

Brooke said...

The room looks DARLING! We sure missed seeing you guys this weekend. We totally understand though! Your Mom says that you are doing great. Sure hope Mayzie comes soon, it can get pretty uncomfortable! By the way, you look terrific for 39 weeks!

Nick and Emily said...

what a cute room. i love it. that looks adorable. you are quite the little artist. awesome job. i really do love the colors.

Natalie said...

so my sister jessica is prego and i went to the hospital with her to get a ultra sound and i saw bren walking out i said shut dont tell me.... and he was grinning ear to ear and said yes she had her yahoo im so excited congrats cant wait to see her

Wilson Family said...

Okay LOVE IT!!! It is so dang cute and I am so excited for you and oh Congrats on the baby girl cannot wait to see pictures