Monday, September 14, 2009

She is here!!!


My baby girl is finally here, she is happy and healthy and the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. I am so in love with her and so happy that she is here. She was born on 09-09-09, and we didn't even plan it, there were 18 inductions that day at just the AF hospital. Everyone wanted their baby to be born on the cool day. We just got lucky I guess. She was born at 2:01pm and weighed 8lbs 8oz and 20 inches long!!

The proud daddy, he is already wrapped around her finger. He is so in love with her and I love to watch him with her. He is going to be the best daddy.

Our first family picture, We were both a little tired. It had been a very long night.

A whopping 8 and a half pounds. the little chunker!!

Just getting wiped down and suctioned.


Just after her first bath, got all the goo out of her hair. She is so pretty, I love all of her hair.
2 days old and looking pretty. I love this picture of her. She is just too dang cute.
Align Center
Just before we left the hospital. We were ready to be at our own house.

Big yawns!! Gosh I just love her.

13 comments:

Harris Family said...

Kelsie, she is so beautiful... I wish we were related so she could be my neice. I love her hair and her little birth mark. I think babies are so cute with them. I'm glad she is healthy and chuncky... they are the best babies. her and Jaxson would make a cute couple :)

Ty and Tiff said...

Kelsie, she is the cutest thing that I have ever seen! I love all of the hair!!! Congratulations! I hope that you are recovering quickly!!!

Misty Call said...

I've been waiting for this post so I could see what she looked like! She is so gorgoues Kels! You guys sure did a good job. I'm sure you'll hear this alot, but I just love all that pretty dark hair! I'm so glad both of you are healthy and well. Once things slow down and you are adjusted to new mommy life, we'll have to stop by. Call me if you need anything at all... I know for me those first few weeks were so wonderful, but also very difficult with all of the adjusting and sometimes its nice to just talk to someone whose been there, done that. Love ya Kels! You will be the most amazing mother!!

K_Williams said...

Kelsie.... i am going to cry... seriously she is GORGEOUS!! I am so jealous that she has hair, Jaxon i don't think has gotten anymore since he was born! I love you and i hope that all is going well. I know that you are busy being an awesome mommy but if you need to talk give me a call!

Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh...She is so dang cute. I think she looks a lot like your mom. She is beautiful and I LOVE the Hair and the name. Congrats you guys, I hope you are doing good

Scott and Amanda said...

oh my gosh kels she is the prettiest little girl i have ever seen. COngrats and i hope all is well with you guys. i cant wait to see more pics with her and all of her little bows.:) congrats you guys!

Jake and Alyssa said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

Nick and Emily said...

What a cutie! She is so so so adorable. I love her hair. I wish Isaiah would get some already. She's just beautiful. Congrats.

. said...

I am the LUCKIEST Aunt ever! I love her sooooo much!!!! She's the MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL EVER!!! xoxo

Nicole said...

Oh Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!! I can't believe she was born on 09-09-09! That is so neat!

I know it is still early but I think she looks like her Dad!

I am so happy for you that everything went ok and you are doing great! Good luck!

She is so cute!!

alyse said...

Congrats Kelsie! She is soooo beautiful. Motherhood is so much fun.

Larissa said...

Congratulations! She is super cute! She looks a lot like you. Her hair is really cute.

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Kels & Bren, you guys do great work. She is just so cute. I can't wait to be able to hold and hug her again. Congrats again.