Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Duke!!

Okay, so pretty much I think I have the cutest puppy in the whole world. This is my little guy. He is 10 months old and we have had him for 8. He is so much fun, he has so much energy and loves everyone. He is the sweetest little guy, and though I never thought I would say it I love this dog.


































I found Duke on top of my vanity where I do my make-up the other day. It was so funny, Bren was outside and he was trying to see him but couldn't see out the window because it is too high so he decided to jump up here so he could see.

3 comments:

. said...

I love him!!! He's the cutest dog ever!!! And he has the cutest name ever too....awww Duke, you're soo freaking cute!

The Hansen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen's said...

Hi kels!! So good to hear from you!! Your dog is so cute! Jas and I had a puppy before we got married. It was a puggle called tilly and she was the cutest thing ever!!! We had to sell her though because it was so hard to find a place to accept animals, plus we both worked so much we couldnt stand leaving her alone so much. Things are so good with us! We have just been working and fishing and playing etc! What are you guys going to do for the summer?!
If it ever gets here that is..