Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been Tagged!!!

Everything about my amazing hubby Bren!!

A- ATV of choice? Honda TRX 450R. That is his baby!!
B- Born? November 21, 1986
C- Cookies or Candy? I would have to say candy unless it is cookie dough, he loves that stuff, especially chocolate chip.
D-Date of Choice? Probably golfing, but we usually do dinner and a movie.
E- Essential Item? Golf Clubs, He couldn't live without them.
F- Favorite Foods? sweet and sour chicken, rice krispie treats, pork burrito from either Cafe Rio or Costa Vida
G- Gas or Diesel? Gas
H-Hobbies? Golf, Golf, Golf. What can I say, he loves it.
I- Favorite ice cream? Irish Cream with brownies and Carmel from Cold Stone.
J- Current Job? Customer Servivce Rep for McEwan Custom Homes.
K- Kids? Does our puppy count?? HA HA. None yet.... but he sure wants to be a dad. He loves kids!!
L- Last Vacation? Oh man it has been so long, I think it was Cancun last September, I can't think of any others.
M- Morning person or night owl? Probably a little of both, he can stay up late and he really doesn't have a problem getting up in the morning.
N- Number of Siblings? 6
O-OCD or Sloppy? I would say a little sloppy, but he is usually better than I am.
P- Pet peeves? Stupid drivers, when he can't figure out his golf swing, Laziness.
Q- Quiet or Loud? I would say he is in the middle, at home he can be loud, but he usually isn't when we are with other people.
R- Restaurants? Cafe Rio, Costa Vida, Tepanyaki, Cheesecake Factory!!
S-Sports?Well obviously golf, he also loves basketball, and plays softball on a city league and likes it.
T- Tight Wad or Spender? He likes to spend money, but he is good at not spending it all!
U- Unknown fact? He hates Potatoes, but will eat French Fries, Go Figure!!
V- Vegetables? Brocoli.
W- Worst Habit? Biting his fingernails when we get in the car.
X- Extra Curricular activities? golfing, playing with our puppy, he is getting into road biking a little.
Z- Zodiac sign? Scorpio!!

Well there you go, Bren in a Nutshell.
I am going to Tag Sam, Amanda, and Sasha!! Have Fun!!

No comments: