Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weekend Getaway

















Bren has been crazy busy with work the last few weeks and decided he just needed a nice fun weekend, so he took me to Daniel's Summit and we stayed the night. It was so fun. We went swimming and watched the Jazz game and just relaxed. Saturday, we woke up and had a nice breakfast at the lodge and then went golfing (where I shot the best round I have ever played. I was quite proud). Then we went shopping and came home and had a barbecue with the fam. It was such a fun weekend. Thanks hon for taking me out for the weekend. It was awesome.

2 comments:

Chris & Courtney said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love to read and see what's going on with everyone. Yay!

Melissa said...

Hey guys- glad to see that you have started a blog. Now we can see what your up to since we don't see you that often. Looks like you had a fun getaway. I need one bad!!