Monday, April 2, 2012

Miss Blakely!!

Our sweet little Blakely was born Sunday March 25 at 5:38 am. She weighed 7lbs 1 oz and was 18.5 inchces long. She is such a sweet little baby and the greatest addition to our family. Mayzie absolutely adores her and wants to help mommy with every little task to keep Blakely happy:)

So much hair and bright beautiful eyes!






The proud daddy!!








So excited for Mayz to meet her.



Daddy and his girls!



I love my babies!!



Kisses!


This is the good life!

3 comments:

K_Williams said...

I love all the pictures!! You have a beautiful little family Kels!

Misty Call said...

What a beautiful baby she is! And I love her name! So cute! You really have the cutest little girls Kels. I'm so happy for you guys.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-aplikasi-pinjaman-online-untuk-gaji-rp3-juta