Wednesday, March 14, 2012

37 and 1/2 weeks!!

Well a little over two weeks left till this sweet little baby will be joining our family! We sure can't wait to meet her and I am anxious for other people to get the opportunity to hold her besides me all the time. I feel pretty good, ready to be done as always, but still hanging in there. So crazy to think we will be a family of 4 in no time. This pregnancy has flown by even though the last few weeks have seemed a little slow I can't believe I am almost done! Hopefully we will be meeting this little lady sooner than later but we will just have to wait and see!


3 comments:

Misty Call said...

Kelsie! Look how beautiful you look and you have such a cute, little baby belly. I cannot wait to see pictures of your little girly!

Rachel Elder said...

You look WAY too good to be so close! I can't wait to see her either. If she's half as cute as Mayz she'll be too cute!

K_Williams said...

Ya!!! Finally a picture!!! You look amazing doll! I am so excited to see her cute little face! Love you!