Monday, February 7, 2011

Ice Castles!!

We decided to take Mayz up to see the Ice Castles in Midway. They are so cool. He really did a great job this year. If you get a chance to go you should. They are really awesome and a fun little something to go do with your fam.
They are huge. These are just a few of them.

Daddy and Mayz

Our little fam!

Standing underneath one! So cool!

Mayz loved exploring and walking around.

Mom and Mayz in one of the tunnels.

Our little group. Sean and Candice came with us too.

I think this is such a cool looking picture of Mayz.

This was the biggest one.

Here we are again....

....and again!

3 comments:

Misty Call said...

Um, holy cow, those are so stinkin cool! I've never seen anything like that before! What a fun litting out-ing!

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never seen or heard about it! I want to go....where is it at in Midway?

Ty and Tiff said...

Super cool Kels! I have live here my whole life and I have never heard of these. Ty and I will have to check it out!s