Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pictures

So my mom and I decided to take some pictures of Mayz ourselves. She has a nice camera so we thought we would try on our own before I paid someone to do it, and they turned out so cute. I love them. We did a pretty good job I think. Here are a few...
This is my favortie picture. She just looks so stinking cute and I just love her little hand.
So Sweet!


I just love her little bum.


She sure loves chewing on her hands..

Look at those little toes..


Look at her little pot gut. She is a little chunker. I love it.

Smiles:)

10 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I love the pictures you guys took! They all are darling, she is such a cutie! Great job!

Your trip to Zions and St. George sounds like a lot of fun. I think it is great that Mayz and Avery get along. Or I should say, I am glad that Avery loves Mayz! Cousins are awesome!

Brooke said...

I have to tell you that I love the new Family photo as well!

McCleary Ways said...

She is beautiful!!! What a darling baby, congrats to you guys!!

Harris Family said...

Kels they look so good... well done. she sure is just as beautiful as ever.

Ty and Tiff said...

You guys did such a great job! She is adorable!!! I want to meet her!!! When can we get together?

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Could those be more perfect. You guys did a great job!!!! She is darling, but you already knew that.

K_Williams said...

So cute!!! The pictures turned out great! She is growing up way to fast!!!

The Hansen's said...

Kels! oh my gosh you two she is absolutely adorable! I love her birthmark too! Its so fun being parents huh?

Brooke said...

Hey, Kels!

I thought I would let you know that I made my blog private. Please send me an email at brooke.brandon@yahoo.com so I can invite you to view it!