Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthmark..

Sp Mayzie has a very distinct birthmark on her hand. I really like it, it is like her own little trademark and makes her even more unique. So I wanted to make sure to get pictures of it in case it someday fades, because right now it is really dark. So they aren't the greatest but they let ya see what it looks like. It almost looks like a fingerless glove. I just love it.



On a side note, my little girl is a month old today. Please explain how this happened, it seems like I just brought her home. Why does time have to go by so fast. I mean I am so excited for each new stage that we will get to, but it just comes so fast. It is crazy. I don't want her to grow up soo fast.

6 comments:

Misty Call said...

Everything about her is just so cute and adorable Kels! You must be one proud Mama!!! Wow, one month already! They really do grow up way too fast. If you figure out a way to keep these kiddos from growing up so quickly, let me know! Love ya and hope everything's going great.

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Kels, I love it too. She is just so cute. I was just looking at the other pics of her and realized she didn't always have the birthmark. Here pics in the hospital don't show it at all, but as later pictures show the way it was light and then got darker. She is so sweet. Remember to charish and hold her lots, especially while you have time. Once there are more it gets harder to enjoy them when they are so tiny

Natalie said...

super cute i love it!

Nick and Emily said...

whoa. it totally does look like a fingerless glove. awesome.

and i know what you mean. i swear i don't have a 1 year old. it's crazy how time flys... or is it flies. i don't remember. anywho good to see you are happy with your new bundle of joy.

Kev and Nan said...

Kels! Good thing Kim told me about your blog. . . Now we can keep in touch a little better. Your little girl is so adorable. I can see both you and Bren in her. I can't believe you are a mom! That is so great! Congrats to you and Brennen on your beautiful baby girl.

@manda said...

I love it! I think it is beautiful! Something that only she will have :) She is adorable, I can't believe she is 1 month either. You are such a cute mommie!