Thursday, September 4, 2008

Slacking!!!!

Wow it has been a long time since I posted anything.... Well I have a little catching up to do. At the beginning of last month we went to Pismo Beach, California with my family.. We hung out at the beach, played tennis, went shopping Bren of course played some golf and we just had an awesome time relaxing and having fun.....

So pretty much the greatest book ever... Breaking Dawn (that's right we are all vampire lovers) came out right before we left... so a lot of our vaction was spent like this.. but what more could I ask for, a good book and the beach, now that is life..


Us on the beautiful beach, it was so amazing... I need to live by the ocean...
We played a game where you had to spin around 10 times and walk to your partner while keeping the balloon in the air... it was pretty funny..




Avery's new trick... She is so tough and so stinking cute..
We buried her in the sand so she could sit up and look around, but it just made it easier for her to put sand in her mouth.


Katie being a true beach bum and playing her guitar on the beach.. love that girl!!

The cute parents!!
We had fun burying all the little cousins in the sand!!

Well that is all I have time for tonight.... more to come soon..


1 comment:

Misty Call said...

Kels when I saw the picture of you all reading Breaking Dawn on the beach I couldn't help laughing. That's exactly what I was like at Lake Powell!!! Does Brennan give you a hard time? Cuz Nate sure doesn't understand what's so great about vampires that sparkle. It's just another one of those things that guys can't understand I guess!