Friday, July 11, 2008

We love Lake Powell!!

We were lucky enough to go to Lake Powell this year on Bren's mom's friend's houseboat. We had such a good time. We only went for three days, but it was so worth it. We will always take every chance we can get to go play in that amazing water. It was absolutely beautiful....


We got to stay on the most amazing houseboat. When I walked inside I was speechless, it was so awesome.. It was a million times nicer than my own house. It had 5 bedrooms, and we were lucky enough to have one to ourselves.. It was like staying in a nice hotel suite on water. It was so much fun.
Here is Bren hiding behind all the cereal boxes.. This is the kitchen on the houseboat, you can imagine what the rest of it looks like..




Well we had a blast and want to thank Leslee for inviting us to come, we had so much fun and can't wait to go again!!

3 comments:

@manda said...

Wow! You have had some fun trips this summer so far! You are going to be TAN! How are you?

. said...

Awww Man, I'm WAY sad you are NOT coming in August, I FINALLY am going, and CANDICE, how random, and yeah you and Bren are NOT going. I'm pissed, haha jk. I love you guys, and I am jealous of that house boat, and that we couldn't come with ya'll last week. But I am way glad you had fun!!! Love ya!!

Nicole said...

Wow!!! What a nice houseboat!! It always makes the stay so much more fun!! It was so fun to see you at the reunion! I hope your hubby had fun dove hunting!! (Todd wishes he could have gone too!!) I really love your hair!! It looks good on you!! Keep in touch!!