Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

I know I say this all the time but I really can't believe how fast time flies by. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary almost 2 weeks ago. I cannot believe it has been that long. We had a good day, Bren had to work but we still were able to enjoy some time together.

I gave him this gift, since there are 5 senses I thought it would be cute. I got the idea on the dating divas website. I love their website. Anyways there was a little gift attached to a note for each of the senses that mapped out our evening. It was a fun idea.
I made him dinner of all his favs and made it as fancy as I could. I think it turned out pretty cute.



Enjoying our favorite cold stone ice cream!




We finished our night by going to a play at the Hale Center Theatre. It was called the 39 Steps. We enjoyed ourselves and had a good laugh. I sure love this guy and am so glad we have had such a great 5 years together!!


No comments: