Monday, November 14, 2011

Disney on Ice!!

We decided to take Mayz to see Disney on Ice and oh boy did she love it. The girl was glued to the show. It was so much fun to watch her when she recognized the characters she would get so excited and point and wave at them. She was so cute and so much fun! I didn't take my camera because I figured they wouldn't let you take it in, I was so mad when I realized I could have taken it with me, so sorry these are all from my phone.

Date Night with my 2 most favorite people.
Cute girl loving the show.



You honestly could not get her to look away from it.





Just waiting for it to start.


Gosh I just love them!




Before the show even started we couldn't get her to look away from the stage;)

1 comment:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

So cute! I was wondering if that would be fun to take Adi to or not! You guys are such a cute little family!