Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm a BIG girl now!!

Well goodness, my little baby just keeps getting so big, it kills me. She has gotten rid of some of her baby habits and now she is my big girl. First there was the binky a while back and now she goes potty on the big girl toilet!! What next............... Dating?!?! No way!! Anyways I really can't believe how big she is. We started potty training 3 days after her birthday and that first few days my only thought was, what was I thinking?? But then she just seemed to catch on and has done pretty dang good. I am so proud of her and how smart she is.

Just gettin so big!!


My cute girl sportin her pink panties. She loves to be in big girl panties now!


2 comments:

K_Williams said...

She is so cute!!! Got to love those eyes! Congrats on the potty training i am still trying! Any tips?

Scott and Amanda said...

she is gorgeous kels seriously!!!