Friday, April 29, 2011

Snugs!!

Okay, so if you know my kid, you know that the only places she will sleep are of course her bed and occasionally her car seat. NEVER in your arms and definitely not just while your snuggling on the couch. Well for that matter snuggling is not one of mayzie's favorites but lately she has been quite cuddly. Anyways, the other day believe it or not, during the middle of the day (which makes it even more of a rarity) we were snuggling on the couch wathcing of course Tangled, and guess what adorable little one year old fell asleep while snuggling with her mama!?! Oh my greatest day EVER!! I love cuddling with this girl I made Bren come in and take a picture because this was HUGE!!

Oh I just love her!


Earlier that day we were hanging outside with daddy!




And he took Mayz for a ride on the Tractor. She loves climbing and playing on it so he decided to take her for a ride. she loved it until she got a little too far away from mommy and then decided it was time to go back.


So cute!

2 comments:

K_Williams said...

Ahhh that makes me want to go snuggle Jaxon! So cute! she is getting so big! BTW i love your hair!

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Aww! Those are the best moments! Adi doesn't snuggle much either and so when she does I just melt!