Monday, January 17, 2011

Miss Mayzie!

I haven't posted about my favorite little gal in a while so I thought I would. She is now over 16 months old and is a ball of energy and of fun. We love her so much and love this stage of life.
My cute girl all dressed up and ready for church. Complete with baby, blankie, and binky. Can't go anywhere without them.
Give her the blankie and binky and she sleeps like a rock.

She loves to play with her cousin Avery.

and give kisses to her new cousin Zelle.

Reading books is still one of her favorite past times.

She loves to eat and will eat just about anything.

She loves her baby doll.

And playing with her toys in our homemade hut. Mom is not a very good hut builder though, we need to get daddy to build her a better one.

Always wakes up with crazy bed hair.

She tries to put her shoes and sometimes clothes on by herself.

She loves to eat cereal while I do her hair.

and play with all her stuffed animals in her tent.
There are so many fun things about this cute girl, these are just a few. She is saying all sorts of new words. Dada and Mommy are of course her favorites. She also says Please and thank you. Mama(grandma) papa (grandpa), gank key (blankie) ginky (binky), hi, bye, Duke duke, cracker, baba, she also knows lots of animal sounds and I am sure there are others that I can't think of right now she is a little jabber box.
This girl never stops, just watching her move makes ya tired, she doesn't pause for 2 seconds and definitely keeps me on my toes.

2 comments:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

WOW! How fast they grow! She is an absolute doll! I love her bed head!! That's always the best!

Scott and Amanda said...

she is so cute kels!! so cute