Saturday, January 23, 2010

VaCaTiOn!!!!

For Christmas this year Bren and I decided to go on a vacation rather than give each other presents so we left on a Saturday and headed to St. George and stayed at my parents house in St. George for 1 night. Then we headed to Vegas for 2 nights and stayed at the Trump towers.. It was a super nice hotel we loved it. There was even a tv in the mirror in the bathroom. It was awesome. Then we headed to San Diego/Coronado for 2 nights. We explored Coronado and San Diego and saw some beautful sites. Then we headed to Lake Forest to spend another 2 nights with my sister Alli.. It was fun to see her and hang out.. We had such a fun vacation and were so happy to get away for a while, especially Bren, he needed a break from work. I love a chance to spend time with my hubby and kiddo..

1 comment:

Steve and Karissa said...

Those are the cutest pictures! i love your little family :) we'll have to all go on vacation together next summer!