Monday, December 14, 2009

Mayzie is getting so BIG!!!!

Mayz is already over 3 months old.. It is so much fun and I love each new thing that comes as she gets older. She is smiling and talking so much more now and I absolutely love it.
Being a big girl in her bumbo and watching tv. She loves to see all the colors and movements.
Mayz and Avery love to watch Grandma's train go around. As soon as the train would stop Mayz would start crying and would stop the second we started it up again. It was pretty funny.

I just love her little smile in this pic. She is getting her own personality and growing up so much.



This is how she woke up one moring. She wiggled her leg right out of her pj's.

All dressed up for her first Thanksgiving. Dont they look so cute.


We had our first Christmas party and Mayz got her first present. Doesn't she look so excited.

Sitting on Santa's Lap. She really couldn't decide what to ask for.

After visiting with Santa and opening presents the girl was pooped and fell right to sleep. She loves to sleep with the blanket over her face and pretty much goes right to sleep.

6 comments:

Misty Call said...

3 months already, holy cow, they grow up too fast! She looks so much bigger from when I saw her! She is just so stinking cute. And you look absolutely gorgeous too by the way! Hope you guys are doing well and have a great Christmas!!!

Brooke said...

She is getting more adorable everyday! I am wanting to send you a Christmas card and I need you address. I was wondering if you had Kendall's as well? When you get a chance please email them to me @ brooke.brandon@yahoo.com THANKS!

Nick and Emily said...

She is so pretty. and red is definitely her signature color. love it! what a doll.

K_Williams said...

She is growing up so dang fast!!! She is so cute too! i love the picture of the girls watching the train! Miss you and love you!

Jen said...

Wow! You are such a good Mom. But I would not expect anything less given who your Mom is. I love your blog! Thank you for commenting on mine so I could see yours.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Your little girl is a doll I love all of her hair. The picture of her bumbo is adorable. Please tell me you have access to my blog because Im pretty sure ive added you. if not i suck thats all