Monday, August 24, 2009

The Countdown is on!!

As crazy as it seems I am down to only 2 and 1/2 weeks. I still can't believe how fast it has gone. That is why I am so bad at updating I could have sworn I just posted that last pic but then I look and it was four weeks ago. Crazy. I am feeling good, sure am ready for her to be here but I am also okay to wait a little longer, for one my parents are out of the country till Saturday and the thought of becoming a mom is still a little overwhelming. But I can't wait to meet this little girl of mine. I think we finally have all we need for her to come, we hope at least. I guess we will find out when she gets here. Anyways I will try to be a little better at updating..


37 and 1/2 weeks!!

9 comments:

Allison said...

I love your hair and your prego Belly!!! Can't wait to see what is inside :)

Misty Call said...

Kels I know I say this in every comment I leave lately, but you are THE cutest pregnant lady ever! And I love your hair!!! So cute! Hopefully I'll get away sometime soon to come see you! Good luck with everything! You'll love being a mom!!

Nick and Emily said...

oh my gosh! i had no idea it was so close. Time really has just flown right by. good luck with everything here in the near future. it's so wonderful. if you ever decide you want some photo's done of your new princess check out my website emilyhammerstad.blogspot.com. just let me know, i'll give you the water brats discount. ha ha. i really am excited for you though. babies are so wonderful. good luck and congrats.

Natalie said...

yahoo im so excited for you what is her name? this is such an exciting time for you enjoy please keep me updated and i wish you the best of luck

K_Williams said...

Kels it looks like your little one has dropped!!! You are so dang cute pregnant!!

Ty and Tiff said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love your hair! Hopefully she waits until your parents get home to come! :)

Natalie said...

oh and ps do you have more pictures of her room up yet i would love to see

Joshica said...

Kels- you are so cute! You look good too! I have a little something for you, I need to come by!? Let me know when is good. And where are you having the babe? Text me and let me know, I may be working that day. Love ya!

Jared and Sami said...

This is Jared, when did you get so fat!