Sunday, July 19, 2009

CaLiFoRnIa!!

We went to Cali a few weeks ago with my family (kelsie) to go see my older sis and go to Disneyland and just play for a week. It was so much fun. We just kept going and going and I was exhausted by the end of the week. It was a lot of walking for a prego.. But it was still tons of fun. I was suprised that I was still able to ride most of the rides it was a blast. We went to Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. The pics are a little out of order.. sorry!!

We of course couldn 't miss an opportunity to go to the beach. it was fabulous.. I want to live near the ocean..
Here we are waiting for the electrical parade in California Adventure.

Me and Bren at Sea World. It was hot but lots of fun.


California Adventure!!



Bren's favorite part of the whole trip. We went to Torry Pines golf course where the 2008 US Open was played and Tiger woods won!! He was like a kid on Christmas Morning.


The US Open Trophy.



A close up of Tiger Woods name engraved on the trophy..


The course was gorgeous. It looked right over the ocean.


Bren and I on the sky ride at the zoo.. We needed a break from walking.. That zoo is huge.


Say Cheese!! This hippo was huge.. He gave us a nice close up.





Bren on the beach. He wishes we lived close to one too.. He is definitely a beach boy.


We went to the Newport Beach Temple. It is so beautiful.. The grounds are covered with the most gorgeous flowers. It was incredible. It would be so fun to have a wedding there. the pics would be awesome.

3 comments:

Misty Call said...

Your vacation looked so fun! It really made me wish I was on the beach right now! And I'm so happy to finally see a prego shot of you... Could you be any cuter pregnant! My goodness, you look amazing! I've been meaning to call you for the longest time, but I've been enjoying those oh so lovely effects of morning sickness and haven't felt up to doing anything. But I hope you're doing well! I sure miss you!!!

K_Williams said...

Kelsie it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! You are so sinkin' cute!!! I am coming down this weekend so i hope that i can see you!! Love ya Kels

Amy Jensen said...

I love Cali and all the place you visited. I have to wait one more year before we can go but hey it will be worth it when we get there. You look so cute pregnant btw. Hope your feeling good too.